Search This Blog

Thursday 10 November 2016

SIX REALLY COOL TRENDS RIGHT NOW.

Hi hi!

It's the weekend, happy Friday guys.

So I've decided to set Fridays aside for features outside my personal style. I'd be taking on topics ranging from fashion, to beauty, and everything in between.

Today I want to share with you six really cool trends right now that are just killing it. And trust me when I say they're here to stay.

First up is....

1. METALLICS - Be it a nail polish or a dress, metallics have that 'stand you out from the crowd' feel to it.




 2. BELL SLEEVES - This trend is edgy without having to be too loud.



 3. NEUTRALS - There's just something about neutral colours that screams 'subtle and sultry'.



 4. CROPPED JEANS - Everything about this trend in chic.



 5. VELVET - This trend is back with a twist and rocking.



  6. PLEATS - What can I say about pleats? They are such a classic.





Which is your favorite?

It's always a pleasure doing this. Thank you for dropping by. Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.